Nowadays a new entrepreneurship is on the trend i.e. Direct Selling. Definition of direct selling defined by its name, in this system one can sell directly to consumer and there is no medium between company and consumer. Direct Marketing and Direct Selling are different, Direct Marketing means when company itself markets directly to the consumer. In Normal Selling many middleman involved during distribution of product from manufacturer to consumer e.g Retailer, Dealer, Whole seller etc. For Direct Selling Company, middleman omitted and consultants involved who directly market products and services to consumer as a partner/distributor of the company.
1. Single Level Marketing (SLM)
2. Multi Level Marketing (MLM)
In this pages whatever we give information is about Multi Level marketing.
It is not a Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme.
The unemployment rate of India is highest in 2018 due to lack of Job opportunity and Job Satisfaction. According to Reserve Bank of India Consumer Confidence Survey, 52.5% of the respondents said the employment situation in the country had worsened and 33.4% said it would get worse in the coming year. Over 26% said income had decreased.
So Direct Selling will be an opportunity to overcome it and many take that opportunity. As per survey of IDSA (Indian Direct Selling Association), Industry growth of Direct Selling in India during 2018-19 increased by 13% i.e. Industry Size was 11,670 Crore on 2017-18 increased to 13,000 crore in 2018-19. Overall numbers of Direct Sellers increased to 5.7 million in 2018-19 which was 5.1 million in 2016-17. In last 2 year, everyday 800 people joined every day with this industry. About 2.7 million women were associated with various direct selling companies in 2016-17, the number increased to 2.85 million in 2018-19. Direct selling takes a big contribution in women empowerment.
In this system, the distributor or Representative of company run the business on their own way and grow as an entrepreneur.
2. Maximum of Direct sellers are primarily involved with any job/business/Housewife etc. They starts in extra time. It means you can invest your spare time in direct selling
3. “Practice is just as valuable as a sale. The sale will make you a living; the skill will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
In the process of selling you have to learn some skills and it will develop your personality.
4. Qualification does not matter for joining with any Direct Selling Company. Skills, patience and efforts will sufficient for fulfilling your goal.